Continuous development in Electric Arc Furnaces (EAF) & Ladle Technology has led to the need of Graphite Electrodes of very stringent quality. The common requirements remain better consumption norms and least electro mechanical problems.
From Regular Capacities Electrodes to UHP Electrodes, Honsin Industry keeps abreast of technological developments in EAF’s in order to carry on R&D efforts to improve the performance of our electrodes.
Honsin Industry is a leading provider of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. Our goals are to improve electric-arc furnace operating productivity and reduce steel melting costs with the couple of performance and costs effectiveness. We accomplish this via :
- A global presence in North America, Europe and Asia with national and international partnerships for manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
- ISO 9001:2008 quality-certified graphite electrode manufacturing processes with confirmed consistencies.
- Ample inventories for an assured and reliable supply
- A large choices of electrodes (high power, super high power and ultra high power) to meet each specific furnace demand
- Electrodes with truncated cone nipples (3-TPI and 4-TPI) or electrodes with male/female connectors in a complete range of dimensions 1″ – 28″ (25 mm – 700 mm).
- Ability to provide customized graphite electrodes for specific applications and requirements.
- Best professional practice and technical support & recommendations for the melt shop personnel and buyers on storing/handling and use of electrodes.
Selection of Graphite Electrode Grades and Diameters
Honsin Industry has a very large range of electrode grades and diameters to help maximize your furnace performance and provide measurable operating economies. Selected from High Power, Super High Power or Ultra High Power electrode grades with various diameters, our electrodes have been designed to meet very strict thermal and/or mechanical operating conditions.
The correct selection of electrodes is key to obtaining the most economical furnace operations. Our engineers will assist you to make the right choice.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Each product we supply has passed the final inspection before being packaged for delivery. Combined with the quality control, our global logistic capacities provides our customers accurate and timely shipments for a « trouble-free » purchasing experience.